Netwin Committed to Data Privacy Protection
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to Netwin; therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data Netwin may collect, how Netwin uses and safeguards that data and with whom we may share it.
Through our Web sites, Netwin will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide so (e.g. by registration, survey), respectively, provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
Purpose of Use
When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your request or provide you access to specific information . Also, to support our customer relationship with you:
- 1. we may store and process personal data to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or
- 2. we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about Netwin offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our customers' needs. If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to Netwin affiliates.
Netwin will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
- 1. is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
- 2. is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
- 3. is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
- 4. is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
- 5. is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on Netwin information technology systems.
Through your use of telecommunications services to access our Web site, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our Web sites, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Web site from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data to monitor the attractiveness of our Web sites and improve their performance or content.
"Cookies" - Information Stored Automatically on Your Computer
When you view one of our Web sites, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a "cookie" to automatically recognize your PC next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a Web site to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer's hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Netwin will not knowingly collect personal data from children without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if required by applicable law. We will only use or disclose personal data about a child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent pursuant to local law and regulations or to protect a child. The definition of "child" or "children" should take into account applicable laws as well as national and regional cultural customs.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, Netwin uses technical and organizational security measures.
Links to Other Web Sites
Netwin Web sites contain links to other Web sites. Netwin is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
Questions and Comments
Netwin will respond to reasonable requests to review your personal data and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies. If you have any questions or comments about the Netwin Data Privacy Protection Policy (e.g. to review and update your personal data), please click on "Contact Us" in the upper right-hand corner of this window. As the Internet matures, so will our Data Privacy Protection Policy. We will post changes to our Data Privacy Protection Policy on this page. Please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.