Bulk Messaging is the dissemination of large numbers of SMS messages for delivery to mobile phone terminals. It is used by Companies, Enterprises and Banks. Bulk messaging is commonly used for alerts, reminders, marketing but also for information and communication between both staff and customers. Bulk messaging lets you deliver SMS messages to mobile handsets almost anywhere in the world.
SMS Banking Software is required for sending bulk messages. These software provides users with the opportunity to add as many phone numbers as required and these phone numbers can be managed in a variety of ways.
With enhanced software features messages, can be scheduled to be sent at specific times and/or days and bulk messages can be sent on national and international mobile networks as long as the bulk messaging software provider sends internationally.
Netwin provide both Software and SMS to our clients. Netwin had tied up with major SMS Provider in India to ensure that their clients are getting better service, better price and 100% assurance of delivering the SMS to its customers.
Our Services: Enterprise Messaging
1. One Way SMS :
This is the way where you can send messages to particular mobile numbers (either one message to one number or one message to multiple mob. Nos.)
As per TRAI rules and Regulations, One way SMS has categorized into two Routes.
Promotional route :
• Can send SMS only on NON DND Numbers with 6 digit Numeric sender ID.
• Service available from 9 AM to 9 PM Only.
Transactional route :
• Transactional message” means an SMS containing only—(i) information sent to its customer(s) by the Bank or financial institution or insurance company or credit card company or Access.
• Provider pertaining to the account of that customer(s); (ii) information given by Airlines or Indian Railways or its authorized agencies to its passengers regarding travel schedules, ticket booking and reservation.
• Information from a registered educational institution to parents or guardians of its students.
• Any other message as may be specified by the Authority, from time to time as “Transactional message”.
• Can Send SMS to DND Numbers too, with 6 digit alphabetic Sender ID- NETWIN.
• Service Available 24/7.
• Undertaking from customer is MUST.
Features of One Way SMS :
• Sending Bulk SMS with uploading notepad and Excel files
• Query building SMS for personalize messages.
• High Delivery Speed.
• Online Address Book .
• Group Management.
• Multilingual SMS Delivery.
• SMS Scheduling (Sending SMS at a designated time).
• Management Information Reports.
• Corporate account for monitoring other users.
• Delivery to all cellular circles and Networks in India, GSM / CDMA.
• Economical and Cost effective.
2. Two Way SMS :
This is the process where one can get the desired information through keywords and short code which already has been set by organization.
Long Code : A Short Code approach is good when it comes to marketing promotions, campaigns etc. where a high recall rate is essential. The short code can only be used by people sending messages from within India. The number in this case is a short code like 8888222211. Once the data request is received, the query is fired in your database and the data is sent through our push gateway or through the short code. e.g. To know more details. Just SMS NETWIN to 8888222211.