Content Management System
With the World becoming Flat, the market is spreading across the boundaries of countries. Millions of people are doing their shopping in online market place. To attract more people to your site, it is very important to keep your content fresh and updated. Keeping a web site current is challenging for most businesses that don't have a full-time, in-house web department. The solution you require for keeping your website current updated will depend on the volume and complexity of changes.
The solution we provide to make this task easier is Content Management System
A content management system is a web-publishing tool which provides complete control over text, images and graphics within your website. Website administrators can easily update their site content through web forms in a rich text environment.
The administrator might include documents, images, audio / video, flash animation, graphs, spreadsheets and presentations. Content management systems provide staff with little or no HTML programming knowledge with an ability to update website content in a matter of minutes.We Offer two types of Content Management Systems
- > Customized Content Management System
- > Open Source Content Management System
The features and benefits of our custom content management system (CMS) are as follows -
- > Customized and automated web template
- > Easily editable content via WYSIWUG (what you see is what you get) editors
- > Several plug-in and modules integration thereby making the CMS more rich
- > Proper document management and manipulation
- > Adding / updating / deleting the WebPages
- > Complete control over the design and style part of the website
- > Add / Edit / Delete Links of the other pages/ files of the site or link to the other Web Sites
- > Add / Edit / Delete Images
- > Menu Management
- > Add /Edit /Delete Product Catalogs, Downloadable PDF links
We can develop your very own content management system for your entire website or for portion of your website like blogs, forums, news, press releases etc. Utilizing technologies like ASP.Net,C#, MSSQL , PHP and MYSQL. We can build customized, stable and flexible content management systems.
Netwin uses an open source platform as a base to build a web content management solution that can be as robust as an enterprise level system. Using a CMS allows many different users to author, edit, and post content. Permissions can be controlled, versions tracking, and archiving done automatically. A good content management system will greatly help the actual content production process as well as simplify posting the results to the web.
Netwin has a Team of experienced Open Source PHP developers for Content management systems like Joomla
Joomla is a free open source Content Management System for publishing contents on web. Joomla is very powerful CMS with various advanced features like Page Catching, RSS Feeds, and Printable Versions of pages, News Flashes, Blogs, Polls, website searching and language internationalization